Sunday 17 April 2011

OMG such a lazy day today

Since I had such a late night last night lets just say I made up for it today as I didnt do sweet all but twas nice cos yesterday was a busy day too with all the painting and then night out so myself and greg had a late breakfast and then went for small spin in car down to waterfront and got ice creams this avo then back on couch watching come dine with me for avo .....
Tomorrow I have to go to hosie to get my picc line flushed again and make sure the swelling has gone down in the vein.. thankfully i have another wk before i got back in for chemo so looking forward to enjoying this wk catching up with friends for lunch goign to see my PT at the gym and having a good workout release some tension and stress ha ha and we have easter at the end of wk too (chocolate...). We are heading to limerick for 2 nights of just chilling out the two of us away form all chemo and cancer talk and just be us for 2 nights cant wait....

No comments:

Post a Comment