Thursday 16 June 2011

candles are lit...

well tomorrow is d day results of the scans and to see if chemo has worked!! Ive lit all my candles tonight that people have given me from id say every saint that has ever been named..greg says tis like an inferno in here ha ha!! Am i nervous??? Hell ya but ive managed to keep myself busy today and im going to read my secret book tonight before bed so i go to sleep (if i sleep) with positive thoughta in my head..Not much else i can do then but wait till the morning for results...
Ive booked myself into the cancer support house for chat and massage at 11 so i can discuss it with a professional as i know ill find it hard to take it all in tomorrow whatever she has to say is the results.. so they will help make things clearer and make it logical..
I went to erasure in concert with my 7 friends last night and let all my worries at the door and boy what a night im in bits today after it pains all over but it was worth it i smiled and laughed for a solid 2.5 hrs.. best medicine ever...
So till tomorrow then wish me luck x x

No comments:

Post a Comment